Q: Why do you stand behind the product of essential oils you are using?
A: I started to use essential oils for several months before I started to share them. I bought other brands to do a comparison, and the results from the other brands weren’t equal to the ones I’m currently using. As I did more research, I discovered:
- They test each batch of oils in different ways and get independent testers to look into the quality of each batch
- They follow strict and sustainable and harvesting processes
- They source their oils in their prime environments
- Their oils are unadulterated meaning, there are no fillers, artificial ingredients, contaminants, or chemical substitutes
- You can smell and feel the difference in the brand of essential oils I am currently using
Q: How can connecting with me give you positive results?
A: There will be positive results in connecting with me. This would be an equal partnership, however, results are contingent upon your drive and will for change. Here are a few benefits:
- Learn new and natural ways for better health, first aid, a cleaner home and more
- Our private Facebook Group is packed full of resources and you get connected with a community of like-minded people and get answers to your questions
- Identify wellness needs and provide spiritual, mental, physical, and financial solutions
- Health improvement, money and time management, increased energy, becoming an agent for change, and improving personal relationships
- Feeling happier, finding purpose, and having more confidence
Q: How do you use your oils daily?
A: There are so many uses for essential oils. Below are different ways for their use.
MY MORNING ROUTINE
- I diffuse 3 drops of lemon and 3 drops of wild orange to lift our moods and clean the air
- I also make a water and peppermint spray for my son on the days he is having a harder time waking up for school
- Frankincense: I rub one drop on my ankles to promote feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction and overall wellness.
- Geranium, witch hazel and aloe vera: I use this as a spritz toner on my face and also sets my make-up
- Lavender: Soothes occasional skin irritations, helps skin recover quickly, and eases muscle tension
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca): For ear discomfort, apply a drop with carrier oil and rub on the back of ears
FOR BOOSTING OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Protective Blend: Apply a drop to the bottoms of each foot each every day to provide natural protection against certain environmental factors
FOR BRUSHING OUR TEETH
- Fluoride Free Protective Blend Toothpaste: Provides the protective benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils, while also reducing plaque, and whitening teeth with gentle polishing agents. It’s unique cinnamon-mint flavor, with xylitol, also leaves your breath (and your toothbrush), fresh and clean. My son approves!
FOR UPSET STOMACH OF ALL KINDS
- Digestive Blend: For kiddos, I put a drop on the bottoms of their feet. For myself, I put a drop with carrier oil and rub on my stomach from right to left 10 times to aid in the digestion of foods, soothes occasional stomach upset, and maintains a healthy gastrointestinal tract
FOR BEDTIME CALMING
- Lavender: Known for its calming properties. Apply a drop to foreheads, feet or pillows before bed to help with sleep
- Massage Blend: Great for giving yourself shoulder and neck rubs. It relaxes muscles and soothes joints, promotes circulation, and helps to calm and soothe target areas. One drop and carrier oil is all you need
FOR THOSE RARE OCCASIONS WHEN WE DON’T FEEL SO WELL
- Protective Blend: Diffuse this frequently for added immune support. Also apply to the bottoms of feet every hour
- Respiratory Blend: Rub onto the chest with a little coconut oil to promote healthy respiratory function. This oil can also be diffused
Q: Do your oils last a long time?
A: It depends on the oil. Some oils I use and share everyday and I typically run through those every two months or so. Others last for months. When kept in a cool, dark place, the oils can last for years.
How To Order your oils.